ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
The Scientific production republican unitary enterprise "Research Institute for Technical Protection of Information" (The state enterprise "NII TZI") is operating since 1987 and is one of the leading scientific - research organizations in the Republic of Belarus in the field of the information security.
The state enterprise "NII TZI" is defined as the head organization that implements State scientific and technological program "Development of methods and means of the complex protection of information" and the Union State program "Improving the system of protection of general information resources of Belarus and Russia based on high technologies for 2011-2015".
At the present time the state enterprise "NII TZI" is a structurall balanced organization, numbering more than 150 highly-skilled professionals.
Main scientific and technological subdivisions:
- center for testing of information security products and certification of information objects;
testing laboratory on safety requirements;
development department of technological protection of information;
- security department of information computer systems;
- R & D and government programs support sector;
- Gomel Branch of the state enterprise "NII TZI".
The state enterprise "NII TZI" has a special permits (licenses) of Operational and Analytical Center under the President of the Republic of Belarus, the State Security Committee of the Republic of Belarus, the Ministry of Justice of the State Military-Industrial Committee of the Republic of Belarus.
Quality management system in accordance with requirements STB ISO 9001-2009 is developed, implemented and effective operates at the state enterprise "NII TZI".
Main business lines:
- scientific and technical activities, including applied research and development in order to ensure information security of the Union State and the Republic of Belarus;
- special studies and certification tests for compliance with information security and software for processing and protection of information;
- design, development, certification of objects of information support and protection systems for information systems;
- serial production and implementation of technical and cryptographic means of information protection, technical means of providing operational-search activities;