HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE COMPLEX CRYPTOGRAPHIC PROTECTION OF DIGITAL STREAMS "AVANGARD"
Hardware and software complex "Avangard" (HSC "Avangard") is for cryptographic protection of confidential information, transmitted on the primary digital channels E12 (E1) at the speed of up to 2 Mb/s.
HSC "Avangard" can be applied in the following areas of protected communication system:
- connection of two telephone exchanges (ATS) through the channel E12 (E1);
- connection between the protected LAN segments (Ethernet);
- network interconnection of data communication based on routes with synchronized digital output 64-2048 kbit/s (V.35).
Test of paths encryption/decryption paths and continuous quality control of the communication link are carried out in the process of work.
Handling of HSC "Avangard" can be carried out locally by the operator from the front panel of the unit. Also HSC "Avangard" includes HSC "Avangard", which allows locally or remotely control work of HSC "Avangard" on special (selected) dedicated control network (TCP/IP) or via USB interface.
The use of HSC "Avangard" allows:
- improve safety level of networks of data flow of different purposes;
- improve flexibility in the use of protected digital streams E12 (E1) through the ability to protect the individual time slots of standard digital stream.
CONTROL DIAGRAM OF HSC "AVANGARD"
CONNECTION DIAGRAM OF HSC "AVANGARD" TOTHE PRIMARY NETWORK