DIRECTOR OF THE STATE ENTERPRISE "NII TZI"
Aliaksander N. HORBACH
FIRST DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE STATE ENTERPRISE "NII TZI"
Vladimir A. FILIPOVICH
DIRECTOR OF THE GOMEL BRANCH OFFICE OF THE STATE ENTERPRISE "NII TZI"
Aliaksander V. KUSHNEROV
Testing laboratory on information safety requirements (Testing Laboratory) is a part of the center for testing of information security products and certification objects of the state enterprise "NII TZI". The testing laboratory meets the criteria of the National System of Certification of the Republican of Belarus, it is accredited for compliance with the requirements of STB ISO/IEC 17025 (certificate of accreditation with registration number: № BY/112 02.1.0.0386 on 28.05.2001, certificate of accreditation is valide to 06.08.2020) and is one of basic testing laboratories Operational and Analytical Centre under the President of the Republic of Belarus.
The testing laboratory is included in the Unified Register of Certification Authorities and Testing Laboratories of the Custom Union.
In accordance with the accreditation scope the Testing Laboratory on information safety requirements carries out trials (special studies), including for the purposes of certification and state expertise, technical facilities for processing and protection of information of the following classes:
- technical facilities and information processing and transmission systems;
- technical protection maens of information;
- information protection software and hardware;
- cryptographic means of information protection;
- technical facilities of protection assessment of objects of informational support;
- technical means of monitoring of information networks;
- information technology security.
- center for testing of information security products and certification of information objects;
- testing laboratory on safety requirements;
- development department of technological protection of information;
- security department of information computer systems;
- R & D and government programs support sector;
- structural units of the state enterprise "NII TZI" in the city of Gomel.
- scientific and technical activities, including applied research and development in order to ensure information security of the Union State of Belarus and Russia;
- providing research and development work in the field of technical protection of information, including cryptography;
- serial production and sales of technical, software, hardware and software information security and technical arrangements of investigative measures;
- creation of software hardware and software products for information security;
- development and maintenance of special software hardware and software for eavesdropping and technical means to support investigation activities;
- special researches and validation tests of hardware and software for information handling and protection on compliance to information safety requirements;
- design, development, certification of objects of informational support and protection systems for information systems;
- an establishment of scientific relations with the national, foreign and international organizations carrying out activity in the field of technical protection of information.
MEASUREMENT TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
Scientific production republican unitary enterprise "Research Institute for Technical Protection of Information" is equipped with a modern fleet of measuring
instruments and equipment.
N9310A RF SIGNAL GENERATOR
- frequency sweep from 9 kHz to 3 GHz / power level from -127 to +13 dBm, low frequency sweep from 20 Hz to 80 kHz;
- a full set of analog modulation (AM, FM, PM and IM);
- optional I / Q-modulator, 40 MHz.
EASY TO CONTROL FROM THE FRONT PANEL AND REMOTE CONTROL:
- an intuitive graphical user interface with a choice of one of 11 languages, including Russian;
- standard USB interface for test automation and the use of flash memory;
- a set of SCPI commands for remote management.
N9020A AGILENT SPECTRUM ANALYZER
SPECTRUM ANALYZER SERIES MXA N9020A:
- Frequency range from 20 Hz to 3.6 GHz;
- Band analysis / 25 MHz demodulation;
- The average noise level (DANL) -154 dBm / Hz;
- The bandwidth of 10 Hz to 1 MHz;
- Absolute error of measurement of 0.3 dB;
- Built-in attenuator steps of 2 dB over the entire frequency range and electronic attenuator in 1 dB to 3.6 GHz.
ELIMINATING COMPROMISE MEZHDUSKOROSTYU IVYSOKIMI PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT:
- measurement speed of 30 - 300% higher than that of other analyzers;
- band analysis / 25 MHz demodulation;
- the level of the point of intersection of the third order (TOI) +15 dBm, the average noise level (sensitivity) minus 154 dBm / Hz;
- absolute error of measurement of 0.3 dB;
- dynamic range of relative power in the adjacent channel leakage (ACLR) of W? CDMA 78 dB;
- spectrum analysis, measurement of the parameters of signals systems WiMAX, W-CDMA, HSDPA / HSUPA and phase noise;
- the world's leading application 89601A vector signal analysis works within the analyzer MXA.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL DEVICE SEARCH 131 ST PIRANHA II
Multifunction search appliance ST 131 "Piranha II" is intended for activities to detect and determine the location of special technical means (CCC) secret information and to identify the natural and artificial channels of information leakage.
THE MAIN TYPES OF STS, WHICH DETECTS ST131:
1. CTC with information transfer via radio:
- wireless microphones, including devices with the accumulation of information, and the pseudo-random frequency hopping;
- telephone radio transmitters;
- wireless video cameras;
- unauthorized use cellular phones and modems standards GSM, DECT, as well as devices with digital TV transmission standard WLAN and BLUETOOTH;
- CTS having in its composition device spatial high exposure;
- beacons to track moving objects.
2. STS using for power transmission lines AC subscriber telephone lines, lines of fire and security alarm systems.
3. CTC with information transfer in the infrared. These include, as STS directly transmit information in the infrared device and having in its composition sources of spatial radiation in this range.
4. CTC with information transfer in the sonic and ultrasonic frequency.
DETECTOR HIDDEN CAMERA PROMETHEUS
The product is designed to detect camouflaged optoelectronic and fiber optic products at a distance of 2 to 35 meters indoors and outdoors at any time of day. Reflected glare recorded visually.
- laser wavelength of 650 nm;
- working field observations 10-15 degrees;
- power supply 3;
- the laser output power <10 mW;
- microwave detector semiconductor elements Lonert-36.
NONLINEAR LOCATOR "LORNET 36"
Nonlinear locator "LORNET 36" is a precision instrument for exploratory search operations in areas with a high density of objects containing the electronic components the minimum, as well as when searching fusing VU containing electronic components. The device is equipped with a laser pointer location of electronic devices in the field.
- kind of a sounding signal - pulse;
- frequency of the signal in the range - (3580-3620) MHz;
- frequency receiver to 2 harmonica - (7160-7240) MHz;
- RX clock to 3 harmonica - (10740-10860) MHz;
- the antenna gain of 1 harmonica - 20dB;
- the antenna gain of 2 harmonica - 24dB;
- the antenna gain of 2 harmonica - 27dB;
- power (duty cycle) pulse signal - 20 W (160);
- energy potential (power given antenna gain) - 2000 W;
- the sensitivity of 2 and 3 harmonics (excluding antenna gain) - minus 110 dBm;
- dynamic range - 40 dB;
- the angle of the antenna (1// 2// 3 harmonics) 16// 8// 4 °c;
- the presence of laser illumination center pattern;
- play time on internal battery with max. 3.0 hours of power;
- dimensions,/ transport position 47.7 x30, 3h22, 7 / 30.3 x30, 3h23 see.